Processing of personal data
PROVISIONS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Ltd. “L.J.Linen”, Reg.Nr. 40003669025, Antonijas str. 5, Riga, LV-1010, (hereinafter referred to as the “Processor”, “we”, “ours”) processes your personal data, which is collected on the website www.ljlinen.com, as well as submitted in paper format.
2. In accordance with the purposes stated in these terms we process the following Personal Data categories:
|Personal data categories||Description|
|Your contact information||Information for contacting you, residential address, correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail address|
|Your identification data||Name, surname, personal identity number, date of birth|
|Your financial information||Your account number in the bank, credit obligations and other liabilities, information on fulfilment or non-fulfillment of credit obligations, information on wages and other income|
|Information related to your education and family||Information on marital status and family members, your education level|
|Information related to your professional activities||Your place of work, profession, position, occupation, length of service|
|Your visual data||Your photos, videotapes with your participation|
3. We certify that your Personal Data will not be used for purposes other than those described in these Terms. By transferring Personal Data for Processing, you acknowledge that you are doing it voluntarily.
4. Your Personal Data Processing Objectives
Before we begin processing your Personal Data, we will always evaluate the purposes for which your personal data will be processed. Your personal data processing is legal if we do so based on at least one of the following grounds. We process your Personal Data for purposes mentioned above:
a) Your contact information: to send you information related to Ltd. “L.J.Linen” products to the email; contact you by phone or send information to the phone in relation to Ltd. “L.J.Linen” products;
b) Your identification details: for the preparation, conclusion and execution of purchase contracts;
c) Your financial information: for evaluation of your purchasing power, conclusion and execution of purchase contracts;
d) Information related to your education and family: to evaluate your purchasing power, to draw up, conclude and execute purchase contracts;
e) Information related to your professional activity: To evaluate your purchasing power, to draw up, conclude and execute purchase contracts;
f) Your visual data: Implementing advertising and marketing campaigns
g) Your Personal Data will be used to fully provide you with the information of the products of Ltd. “L.J.Linen”
h) Personal data can be used to analyse our service’s efficiency, market situation, consumers, and product, during the analysis process Your Data will not be transferred to any third parties.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
Your personal data will be processed based on:
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Article 6 (1) (a) (with your consent);
- GDPR Article 6 (1) (b) (for performance of the contract);
- GDPR Article 6 (1) (f) (our legitimate interest);
- GDPR Article 6 (1) (d) the protection of the vital interests of the data subject or other natural person
6. Legitimate interests
Our legitimate interests are in the interests of the sale, promotion and distribution of SIA “L.J.Linen” products.
7. Personal data recipients
Your personal data will be handed over to service providers that provide services to us: information technology services, e-mail delivery services, legal advice, etc. We certify that these service providers will process the data only by serving us to ensure contact with you regarding the services provided by Ltd. “L.J.Linen”, as well as to draw up the legal documents that may be required for conclusion of contracts or other legal documents, and provide data the protection of vital interests of subjects or other natural persons. In the cases specified by law, data may be transferred to state/ law enforcement agencies, such as investigative authorities, police, courts, etc.
8. Personal data storage
Your personal data will be stored only for as long as necessary for the above-mentioned purposes related to the products offered by SIA “L.J.Linen”. Personal data may be stored until the end of the above steps, including possible redress periods, but then they will be deleted and will not be stored for longer. If the laws of the Republic of Latvia provide for the mandatory storage of certain data, the relevant provisions will be complied with. We ensure that your personal data is stored in the territory of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
9. Ensuring the security of personal data processing
We guarantee the non-disclosure and security of your Personal Data by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the physical and environmental security of your Personal Data by limiting the access rights to your Personal Data by minimising data, encrypting your Personal Data, providing a computer network, protection of personal devices, backup of data, etc. protection measures, thereby also protecting your personal data against unauthorised access, use or disclosure.
In the framework of our Personal Data Processing process, access to your Personal Data is restricted to our authorised employees and authorised employees of our cooperation partners who process your Personal Data in compliance with the legal and technical requirements of the Personal Data Processing.
10. Marketing and advertising campaigns
Your Personal Data may be used to make or publish printed marketing and promotional material in the Internet.
11.Your rights regarding of Data Processing
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and give us your personal data), you have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to access information. You are entitled to receive information on why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive, free of charge, a copy of your personal data stored in a widely used electronic form.
- In some cases, we may ask you to specify the amount of your request in order to specify more specifically which information and to which processing the request relates, as well as ask for clarification of the grounds for the request.
- In cases where this is not permitted by law, we will not be able to provide information about your personal data processing, for example, if information is provided to law enforcement agencies, the prosecutor’s office, the court, police, etc.
- Right to rectify. You are entitled to correct inaccurate personal data without undue delay and incomplete updating of personal data. In the event of any change in your Personal Data, and if you have determined that we are processing inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data, we kindly ask you to inform us of the need for corrections. Ltd. “L.J.Linen” in this case is entitled to request you to submit corrective documents.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data and to obtain the removal of your personal data without undue delay as soon as the data is no longer necessary (a) for performance of the contract, (b) to fulfil our legitimate interests (c) in order to comply with any applicable law, or enforceable government demand. By reverting this Consent to the processing of Personal Data for that purpose, we will no longer process your Personal Data. However, you should take into account that such withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of your Personal Data processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to restrict your personal data processing in case you object to it and there is no legitimate basis for further processing. By exercising this right, however, we will have the right to process your Personal Data, for example, in order to enforce or defend our legitimate rights and interests, or other natural persons or legal entities, raise claims. We will ensure that your Personal Data Restriction will be provided, if this does not require us to undertake a disproportionate effort.
- Right to object. You have the right at any time to object to the processing of data, unless there is a need for a task or processing done in the public interest, there is no undoubtedly legitimate basis. Ltd. “L.J.Linen” will have the right to perform personal data processing, if it will be necessary for the implementation or defence of legitimate rights and interests, to raise claims (for example, for the purpose of legal proceedings).
- Other rights under GDPR. For more information, visit the GDPR website.
- Ltd. “L.J.Linen” is responsible for the processing of your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments. Request information on the availability of your personal data, as well as corrections and deletions, or to set restrictions on data processing and to object, may be filed by firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +371 26167425. In case of violation of your privacy, you have the right to submit a complain to the Ltd. “L.J.Linen”, Data State Inspection, or to file a lawsuit.